Tucked away just off the Holywood Road within walking distance to the shops and amenities of the Belmont Road, this attractive ground floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a wide range of purchasers. Comprising its "own" door entrance leading to a good sized living room, open plan to a dining area and separate kitchen. The property further benefits from two bedrooms, shower room and a private paved garden to the rear accessed from double patio doors in the living room. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate this apartment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Own PVC front door, hotpress, storage cupboard and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge / Dining Area 18'7 x 11'5 (5.66m x 3.48m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring and double patio doors leading to garden.
- Kitchen 8'0 x 7'4 (2.44m x 2.24m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 9'8 (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 8'0 (3.10m x 2.44m)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Parking to front.
Enclosed patio garden to rear in paving, PVC oil tank and oil fired boiler.