A superior ground floor luxury apartment positioned within a private landscaped, leafy, gated development off the increasingly popular Blacks Road. Two good, well appointed, bright double bedrooms, master bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room. Lounge open to dining area. Contemporary high gloss finished kitchen with range of built-in appliances s/ separate utility cupboard, Luxurious white bathroom suite with feature contemporary roll top bath and separate shower cubicle. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system, feature floor coverings from wooden stripped flooring / porcelain tiled flooring. Extensive cornicing / moulding / period internal doors. Good, fresh presentation throughout. Landscaped, communal gardens. Established location with outstanding doorstep convenience to an excellent choice of shops, schools / transport links / major road network. Ideally suited / appealing to the young professional or even the downsizing sector of todays market. Chain free / immediate possession. Well worth a viewing. EPC C77
£96,00 per moth service charge.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Porcelain tiled floor, deep moulded cornicing, downlighters.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 20'0 x 14'0
- Wood strip floor, downlighters, deep moulded cornicing.
- KITCHEN 10'9 x 7'6
- Range of high and low level units, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, 4 ring gas hob, overhead extractor hood, dishwasher.
- BEDROOM 1 10'8 x 10'1
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, thermostatically controlled shower unit, downlighters.
- BEDROOM 2 9'6 x 8'5
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Roll top bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, downlighters.
- Car parking / feature pillars / double gates with remote access. Extensive landscaping / communal gardens.