The Demesne is a popular residential development just off the Hillsborough Road in the Carryduff. Only a short walk provides access to the centre of Carryduff with convenience shopping, transport links into and out out of Belfast, as well as leading schools both primary and post primary.
1 The Demesne is the only detached bungalow constructed in this development and offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising four bedrooms, master with en-suite, two receptions rooms, plus a fantastic reception hall currently utilised as a dining area, modern fitted kitchen / dining and white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. In addition the property benefits from an gas heating system, double glazing parking to side leading to detached garage and superb gardens laid in lawns to the rear.
An excellent home for those downsizing or an equally good family home.
- Entrance 18'3 x 15'4 (5.56m x 4.67m)
- (at widest points into bay. Hardwood front door to reception / dining hall. Laminate flooring. Built in storage.
- Lounge 20'5 x 14'2 (6.22m x 4.32m)
- (into bay) Marble fire-place inset and hearth, housing coal effect gas fire. Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 17'3 x 9'6 (5.26m x 2.90m)
- Shaker style kitchen, full range of high and low level units, pelmet lighting, formica work surfaces, built in 4 ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan with stainless steel oven and microwave oven. Single drainer 1 ¼ bowl sink unit with mixer taps.
integrated fridge freezer an dish-washer. Part tiled walls. Side entrance providing access to the driveway and garage.
- Living / Family Room 16'7 x 9'9 (5.05m x 2.97m)
- (into bay) Laminate flooring. Double doors Upvc doors to the garden.
- Bedroom One 14'0 x 10'8 (4.27m x 3.25m)
- Comprising walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'0 x 10'4 (3.66m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom Three 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom Four 10'0 x 8'7 (3.05m x 2.62m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite, panelled bath with mixer taps with hand shower above,. Separate corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w.c
- Access to roof-space via fold down ladder. Floored.
- Outside Front
- Double driveway with ample parking to side leading to detached garage.
- Detached Garage 24'4 x 15'3 (7.42m x 4.65m)
- (at widest points) Electric up and over door. Light and power. Utility area to the rear of the garage. Range of units, Sink unit with mixer taps. Gas boiler. Access to garden.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Flagged and bordered by timber fencing.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.