Ulster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum £67,000 for
1 Sunnylands Pass, Carrickfergus BT38 8JD. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 8 Market Place, Carrickfergus BT38 7AW before exchange of contracts.
Red brick end terrace property
Bedroom two with built-in wardrobe
13' x 11' lounge
17' kitchen with Beech style units
White bathroom suite
uPVC double glazing
- Gas heating system
Gardens front and rear, driveway
Convenient location, close to schools, shops and transport links
Ideal first time buy or investment
No ongoing chain
- Entrance hall
- Double glazed door.
- Lounge 13'9" x 10'11" (4.19m x 3.33m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with pine surround and granite inset and hearth, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Kitchen 17'4" 6'7" widening to 10'2" (5.28m 2.01m widening to 3.10m)
- Double glazed window to side and rear aspects, double glazed double doors to rear garden (require repair), range of Beech style high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in stainless steel oven and four ring hob with stainless steel chimney style extractor fan over.
- Stairs and landing
- Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, doors to:
- Bedroom one 12'0" x 11'3" (3.66m x 3.43m)
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Bedroom two 11'3" x 8'7" (3.43m x 2.62m)
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, radiator, laminate wood floor.
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspects, white suite comprising pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, low flush Wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Floor Plan
- Floor Plan
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.