Beautifully presented throughout, this superb end terrace boasts ease of access to Belmont Village, George Best Belfast City Airport and Holywood Exchange. Belfast City Centre is also easily accessible via both road and rail. Internally the home boasts a bright and spacious living environment and comprises; an open plan living/dining room, fitted kitchen and three bedrooms. Other benefits include uPVC double glazing, bathroom with white suite and gas fired central heating, with the added bonus of a rear garden area which due the this property being an end terrace has access and could be used for a parking area or garden. An internal inception is essential to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door, storage under stairs and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Living / Dining Area 20'0 x 15'0 (6.10m x 4.57m)
- Attractive slate chimney, open fire, slate hearth and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen 10'0 x 6'0 (3.05m x 1.83m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and PVC back door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 9'8 x 8'9 (2.95m x 2.67m)
- Cast iron fireplace and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'0 (2.97m x 2.74m)
- Cast iron fireplace and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 6'5 x 5'7 (1.96m x 1.70m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, towel rail, gas boiler, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
- Enclosed yard to rear and large garden to rear currently cleared ideal for a garden or parking area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.