St Johns Square is a small exclusive, gated development just off the Upper Ormeau Road at Rosetta, one of South East Belfast's most popular residential locations. Situated at the top of the Ormeau and Ravenhill Road, providing easy access to the various long standing cafes, restaurants and entertainment facilities, as well as the more recent additions that are only adding to the culture and community feel that this area has to offer. Cherryvale and Ormeau Park are also within walking distance, hosting various clubs and sporting events.
The property itself offers spacious well proportioned accommodation comprising, on the ground floor, Lounge open to dining area with bespoke TV cabinet with shelving and storage, contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, master with en-suite, addition study, with a further two bedrooms on the second floor one of which benefits from en-suite shower and wall in storage facility.
Outside the property is approached from the Upper Ormeau Road via electrically controlled gates, leading to double block paved driveway and easily maintained patio area to the rear.
The present vendors have remodelled and modernised this property to create a stylish, contemporary family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite panelled front door with fanlight and glazed side panels opens onto entrance hall. Wood effect tiled flooring.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Ground Floor w.c comprising of low flush w.c and hand basin with mixer taps and vanity. Mosaic tiled flooring.
- Lounge 6.76m x 3.51m (22'2 x 11'6)
- Spacious lounge with bay window and custom built TV unit with low level storage. Cornice ceiling and tiled flooring continued from hallway.
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen 4.98m x 3.15m (16'4 x 10'4)
- Excellent range of high and low level units complete with quartz worktops and pelmet trim. Selection of integrated appliances including 'Quooker' boiling water tap, Induction hob with overhead extractor fan, Neff dishwasher, washing machine and eye level Neff oven and microwave. Recessed Spot-lights and wood effect tiled flooring. Glazed upvc patio doors open onto enclosed rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 4.06m x 3.48m (13'4 x 11'5)
- (into bay) Spacious double bedroom with built-in slide robe.
- Modern fitted ensuite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, wash hand basin with storage below, vanity mirror above and low flush w.c. Heated chrome towel rail, Fully tiled walls. Recessed spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 3.20m x 3.07m (10'6 x 10'1)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring. Recessed spot-lights.
- Study 2.29m x 1.98m (7'6 x 6'6)
- Built-in shelving and laminate flooring.
- Access to the floored roof-space via fold down ladder and additional storage area in eaves.
- Bedroom Three 3.99m x 3.43m (13'1 x 11'3)
- Contemporary white ensuite comprising of walk in shower unit with chrome attachments, wash hand basin with mixer taps and vanity below, illuminated vanity mirror and low flush w.c. Marbled effect tiled walls and flooring
- Bedroom Four 3.51m x 3.12m (11'6 x 10'3)
- Walk in Storage Facility 2.01m x 1.85m (6'7 x 6'1)
- Walk in storeroom with countertops.
- Outside Front
- Approached via electronically operated gates, with pedestrian access to Ormeau Road. Double block paved driveway and side access to enclosed rear garden.
- Outside Rear
- Beautifully landscaped rear garden covered in stone paving bordered by red brick wall and timber fencing.
- Management fees
- Please note that the management fees are £333 per annum which cover maintenance of communal areas within the development.