Substantial Town Terrace In The Most Convenient Location - Minutes from the City!
An attractive town terrace situated within this most popular residential location close to the City and Belfast's New University. The accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms, spacious through lounge, kitchen and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers partial uPvc double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. Conveniently positioned to the City, the Mater Hospital and the New Ulster University this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, forecourt.
- Entrance Hall
- Double panelled radiator.
- Through Lounge 3.30 x 8.03 (10'10" x 26'4")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Dining Area
- Under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 2.09 x 4.15 (6'10" x 13'7")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktop, hob, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, fully tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising corner bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls.
- Bedroom 3.57 x 2.68 (11'9" x 8'10")
- Concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 4.68 x 3.42 (15'4" x 11'3")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 2.60 x 3.56 (8'6" x 11'8")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 3.52 x 4.65 (11'7" x 15'3")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, Velux roof light.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, outside tap.
- Property is leasehold with a lease of 10,000 years from March 1954.
There is an annual ground rent of £5.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.