All the ingredients to enjoy a busy modern lifestyle are right here in this extreme ground floor apartment. The modern design and construction of the property gives a pleasant air of space and the location couldn't be better for commuting to and from Belfast and for convenience to a varied selection of retail shopping at Springhill shopping centre. For a young single or couple this has got to be a serious contender for those, who when at home, enjoy the comfort and when away appreciate the security on offer.
If you need that bolthole in which to chill out can we suggest a viewing of this home, you'll be pleasantly surprised how well it will answer your needs.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 21'2" x 12'8" (6.45m x 3.86m)
- Laminated wood floor. TV point. Access to decked patio.
- KITCHEN 10'3" x 6'8" (3.12m x 2.03m)
- Range of walnut high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in Logik ceramic 4 ring hob and oven under. Stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated light. Singe drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. 4 Downlights.
- BEDROOM 1 12'10" x 11'10" (3.91m x 3.61m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'9" x 7'10" (3.58m x 2.39m)
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. 3 Downlights. Built-in extractor fan.
- Allocated covered car parking space. Communal Gardens.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.