Modern Constructed Luxurious Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Position Affording Panoramic Views Over Belfast
Holding a prime site within this much admired cul de sac development affording far reaching views over Belfast and beyond this beautifully presented modern semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, integrated fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer incorporating dining area with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom and study off bedroom 2. Mature gardens with feature decked area and double width car parking combines with little or no maintenance worries to make this a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.48 x 4.27 (11'5" x 14'0")
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset and hearth, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 2.97 x 5.64 (9'9" x 18'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, concealed gas boiler, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Dining Area
- Double glazed patio doors, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.00 x 3.30 (9'10" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.57 x 3.51 (15'0" x 11'6")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Study 2.09 x 1.59 (6'10" x 5'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.27 x 5.23 (14'0" x 17'2")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, shaving point, recessed lighting.
- Driveway with twin car parking bays to front, landscaped rear garden with feature decked area, raised flowerbeds, outside tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.