Charming Period Detached Residence Situated Within This Highly Regarded Residential Location
A handsome period detached residence constructed when Belfast was in its heyday taking full advantage of the quality material and skilled craftsmanship of its time Circa 1900. The magnificently proportioned interior comprises generous reception hall, 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms with antique fireplaces and feature bays affording breathtaking views over Belfast's Cavehill, luxury fitted kitchen and twin modern white bathrooms to ground and first floor. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and magnificent antique fireplaces to the majority of principal rooms. The present owners have sympathetically modernised the property to include replacement damp proof course, re-roofing and wiring improvements but yet has retained much period detail throughout. A mature private corner site with ample car parking, feature coach house with hayloft and range of outbuildings combine with the perfect location minutes walk from leading schools, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course, public transport and excellent local shopping makes this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate inspection.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Double storm doors, original tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door, double panelled radiator, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Lounge 4.32 x 3.95 (14'2" x 13'0")
- Into bay, original slate fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Drawing Room 9.12 x 5.07 (29'11" x 16'8")
- Triple bay with leaded light detail, feature slate fireplace with tiled inset and back boiler connected to central heating system, 5 double panelled radiators, 1 single panelled radiator, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
Dining Area - Feature square bay, attractive period fireplace, cast iron inset.
- Living Room 3.05 x 4.27 (10'0" x 14'0")
- Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 5.81 x 2.58 (19'1" x 8'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and level units, formica worktops, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, ceramic tiled floor, feature radiator, under stairs storage, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Sun Room 2.03 x 4.72 (6'8" x 15'6")
- Ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed roof and door, feature radiator, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Wet Room
- Modern white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, walk-in shower, electric shower, feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, large storage cupboard, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 3.72 (12'10" x 12'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, original slate fireplace, cast iron inset, exposed timber floor, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.87 x 4.14 (9'5" x 13'7")
- Feature original slate fireplace, built-in robe, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.41 x 5.06 (14'6" x 16'7")
- Into bay, original slate fireplace, built - in robe, 2 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.82 x 4.73 (12'6" x 15'6")
- Into bay, original slate fireplace, tiled inset, 3 panelled radiators, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 3.09 x 3.14 (10'2" x 10'4")
- Original cast iron fireplace, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- Coach House 4.72 x 3.68 (15'6" x 12'1")
- With hayloft.
- Utility 3.97 x 2.70 (13'0" x 8'10")
- Mature private gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and mature trees, driveway with ample car parking, extensive range of outbuildings, ash pit, store, original outside wc, stunning views of Cavehill.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.