Unique Opportunity To Acquire A Substantial Semi Detached Villa Plus a Site With Full Planning For A Detached Villa
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modernised semi-detached villa with full planning permission for separate detached villa with it its own access from Donegall Park Avenue. The red brick semi-detached villa comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 receptions rooms, spacious fitted kitchen, modern white bathroom suite with underfloor heating, downstairs WC and converted attic space.. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, patio doors to decked area, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, downstairs furnished cloakroom and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A large corner site with mature hedging provides gardens to the side of the existing house and a large bottom garden which is the site designated under planning and is approved for a 2 storey detached villa of c.1500 sq ft with modern design and separate road access from Donegall Park Avenue.
A unique opportunity worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor, wall light points, double panelled radiator.
Furnished Cloak Room - White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 3.63 x 4.57 (11'11" x 15'0")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, hole in wall fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.63 x 3.33 (11'11" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, double glazed French doors.
- Kitchen 5.79 x 2.57 (19'0" x 8'5")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator, Pvc double glazed rear door, ceramic tiled floor, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, timber ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Landing, loft ladder access to converted attic space.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator, concealed Worcester Bosch boiler, underfloor heating, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.20 x 3.20 (10'6" x 10'6")
- Cast iron fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.41 x 2.26 (7'11" x 7'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.91 x 3.34 (12'10" x 10'11")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, under eaves storage, light and power.
- Corner site, patio front garden, feature decked area to rear outside light and tap.
- Detached Garage
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.