This charming extended detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter.
The property is also close to Ballyhackamore and its excellent range of shops, pubs and restaurants. Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital and Eastpoint Entertainment Village are also close at hand.
The property internally offers bright and spacious accommodation and comprises four bedrooms , master suite to include an ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobes, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, open to a dining area with a utility room and bathroom with white suite. Outside the property offers good off street parking area to the front leading to an attached garage and a private good sized garden to the rear.
This family home can only be properly appreciated upon internal viewing.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door and solid strip wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and cloak area.
- Lounge 20'0 x 11'0 (6.10m x 3.35m)
- Attractive limestone fireplace, cast iron inset, slate hearth, solid strip wood flooring and double doors to rear.
- Living Room 13'0 x 11'4 (3.96m x 3.45m)
- (into bay). Solid strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 22'2 x 14'3 (6.76m x 4.34m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, five ring gas hob, stainless steel oven, microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, granite work tops, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled flooring and double doors to patio.
- Utility Room 9'2 x 6'0 (2.79m x 1.83m)
- Range of units, built in wine rack, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 12'9 (4.34m x 3.89m)
- Walk in wardrobe, built in storage cupboard and recessed spotlighting.
- En Suite
- Comprising glass walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 10'9 (3.28m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 7'9 (2.92m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 4 12'7 x 10'0 (3.84m x 3.05m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, towel rail, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Parking to front leading to attached garage.
Attractive fenced off garden in lawn to rear with patio area.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.