A superb recently modernised detached bungalow off the convenient Comber Road. This property occupies an elevated corner site and enjoys an attractive outlook in a mature residential location. Extensively improved with new flooring throughout, the owners with great care and attention have installed new luxury kitchen with 'white gloss' units, new luxury white bathroom suite and also benefits from a generous lounge opening to dining area. The property also offers three well proportioned bedrooms, oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Further benefits include luxury tiling in both kitchen and bathroom, wall mounted LED electric fire in the lounge and sliding patio doors from dining area to raised timber decking balcony. With detached garage, spacious tarmac driveway and no steps on access, this property will suit the mature buyer wanting to downsize and still be convenient to many amenities in the Dundonald area.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Sliding doors and tiled flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Hotpress, cloak cupboard and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 20'1 x 13'9 (6.12m x 4.19m)
- Wall mounted LED electric fire and wood laminate flooring.
- Archway To:
- Dining Area 10'7 x 8'8 (3.23m x 2.64m)
- Wood laminate flooring and sliding patio doors to decking area.
- Timber Decking Balcony 7'6 x 6'10 (2.29m x 2.08m)
- Kitchen 11'5 x 10'2 (3.48m x 3.10m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, grey formica work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bedroom 1 12'5 x 10'8 (3.78m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 9'9 (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 8'9 (2.87m x 2.67m)
- New white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, PVC panelled ceiling, luxury tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Large tarmac driveway to front.
Front and side garden in lawn with surrounding hedges and small patio area to rear with oil storage tank.
- Detached Garage 19'8 x 9'4 (5.99m x 2.84m)
- Roller shutter door, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.