We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace which is located just off the Doagh road in the ever popular Rush Park estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or an investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, good size lounge with attractive mock fireplace, dining room and a modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob and access to rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is a garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'8'' X 11'11'' (4.47m X 3.63m)
- Attractive mock fireplace, tiled hearth, radiator.
- DINING ROOM 11'2'' X 11'1'' AT WIDEST (3.40m X 3.38m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 14'2'' X 10'1'' AT WIDEST (4.32m X 3.07m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 12'1'' x 9'8'' AT WIDEST (3.68m x 2.95m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- BEDROOM 3 9'11'' X 8'10'' AT WIDEST (3.02m X 2.69m AT WIDEST)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Outhouse with oil boiler & oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.