An excellent well presented terrace property offering deceptively spacious accommodation within walking distance of Belfast City centre.
Ideal for a family or couple, this property has been well maintained by the current owners from start to finish. On the ground floor the accommodation includes attractive entrance hall/ lounge with laminate flooring and double doors to spacious modern kitchen. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms and white bathroom suite with built in shower and partly tiled walls and leads to a fully floored roof space.
Also including gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. Beautifully presented and with little maintenance this property will impress every single viewer!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Living Room 16'2 x 14'9 (4.93m x 4.50m)
- Double doors to:
- Kitchen With Breakfast Area 14'8 x 9'5 (4.47m x 2.87m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 7'9 (3.86m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 2 13'0 x 7'9 (3.96m x 2.36m)
- Laminated strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, panelled bath with handheld shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlighting.
- Stairs To:
- Roofspace 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.35m)
- Velux window. Floored and sheeted. Radiator.
- Paved driveway to front.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.