Address: 1 Mount Pleasant, Cullybackey. BT42 1PT
We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £109,000.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating - F37
Two bedroom semi-detached house, large detached garage, concrete yard and large front and rear gardens in Mount Pleasant, a small cluster of properties on the Craigs Road, Cullybackey. Located in a semi-rural location just a short drive to all the local amenities in Cullybackey village. Lots of outdoor space and gardens which will appeal to young families or first time buyers. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises porch, lounge and kitchen then two bedrooms and shower room on the first floor. The property is in reasonable decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Large front garden and off street parking, detached double garage and two brick sheds and large rear garden.
- UPVC front door and laminate strip wood flooring.
- Lounge 4.55m x 3.6m (14'11" x 11'10")
- Spacious living room with pine fireplace, cast iron inset and marble hearth. Laminate strip wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, TV and telephone points. Stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen 4.6m x 2.35m (15'1" x 7'9")
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units with single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for gas cooker with extractor hood. Space for fridge/ freezer and tumble dryer. Plumbed for washing machine. UPVC rear door, tiled floor, part tiled walls and recessed spot lighting.
- First floor
- Stairs from lounge to first floor landing.
- Shower room 2m x 1.95m (6'7" x 6'5")
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin and unit and shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring and tiled walls. Recessed spot lighting.
- Bedroom 1 3m x 2.65m (9'10" x 8'8")
- Laminate strip wood flooring and hotpress.
- Bedroom 2 3.6m x 3m (11'10" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom with range of fitted bedroom furniture. Access to floored roofspace.
- Floored roofspace 4.6m x 2.9m (15'1" x 9'6")
- Carpeted and eaves storage.
- Garage & sheds 7.6m x 4.9m (24'11" x 16'1")
- Detached double garage with roller shutter door. Brick shed (7.5m x 2.25m) and brick boiler house (3.5m x 1.5m) - oil boiler.
- Concrete approach with off street parking for three cars. Large front garden in lawn with mature hedging.
- Rear concrete yard and large rear garden in lawn with mature hedging. Wooden shed.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.