1 Mount Eagles Mews, Dunmurry, Belfast, County Antrim, BT17 0GR. We have received an offer of £147,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. Ulster Property Sales, 138 Andersonstown Road, Belfast, BTY11 9BY, 02890 605200. EPC C70
Tucked away in this cul de sac position with an attractive open aspect to the front, this well appointed semi detached home must be internally viewed to be fully appreciated. Ideally located in this highly popular and sought after residential location close to schools, shops and transport links. Three bedrooms. Developed roofspace. Living room with bay window and double doors. Kitchen open plan to dining space. White bathroom suite. Detached garage. Gas heating. Upvc double glazing. Front and rear gardens. Chain free. Immediate possession. Viewing recommended. EPC C70
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 16'5 x 9'11 (5.00m x 3.02m)
- Bay window, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'0 x 9'11 (5.18m x 3.02m)
- Range of high and low level units, open plan to dining space, Upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'7 x 9'9 (3.53m x 2.97m)
- BEDROOM 2 13'0 x 10'3 (3.96m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM 3 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Corner bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle.
- Staircase to;
- DEVELOPED ROOFSPACE
- Storage into eaves, spotlights.
- Gardens to front and rear, driveway to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 18'9 x 10'0 (5.72m x 3.05m)
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.