Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa in Unique Setting in Quiet Cul de Sac Setting
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a larger than average red brick semi detached villa holding a unique setting within a quiet cul de sac position. Holding a mature site of excellent proportions this attractive red brick semi detached villa will impress all who will view. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms with concealed staircase to superb roof space, 2 reception rooms both into bays, spacious fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite with separate wc. The dwelling further offers hardwood double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, downstairs furnished cloakroom and has been maintained to an excellent standard over the years. A detached double garage with attached green house with excellent garden sheds combines with mature gardens front, side and rear with ample car parking making this the perfect family home. Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed mahogany door, panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls, under stairs storage.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Lounge 4.42 x 3.40 (14'6" x 11'2")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace, built-in shelving cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 4.40 x 3.35 (14'5" x 11'0")
- Into bay, tiled fireplace, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Kitchen 3.93 x 2.40 (12'11" x 7'10")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, walk-in larder, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.41 x 2.72 (7'11" x 8'11")
- Built-in storage cupboard, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.72 x 3.33 (12'2" x 10'11")
- Built-in robes, cupboards above, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.33 x 3.70 (10'11" x 12'2")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder, immersion heater.
Separate low flush wc, fully tiled walls, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space 3.49 x 3.43 (11'5" x 11'3")
- Floored and sheeted, Velux roof light, under eaves storage.
- Detached Garage 4.08 x 5.36 (13'5" x 17'7")
- Light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, substantial green house.
- Gardens front and rear, large garden shed, outside light and tap, driveway.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.