We are delighted to bring to the market this well presented semi detached bungalow on the Lisburn road in Ballynahinch. The present owners have refurbished the property throughout leaving little to do but move in. The property comprises entrance porch, living room with dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. The property further benefits from a fantastic garden to the rear and oil fired central heating. This property is ideal for someone who wants to be within walking distance to the town and with the bonus of the large garden we are sure it will be of interest to an investor.
*We are advised that due to the construction type of this property it will not be suitable for mortgage purposes so we are advising that only cash buyers will be considered.*
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance porch.
- Living/ dining Room 23'4" x 9'5" (7.11m x 2.87m)
- Stone built fireplace, with multi fuel stove and tiled hearth. Solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen 9'4" x 8'10" (2.84m x 2.69m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating space for cooker, extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Wall and floor tiling. Pvc glazed door leading to rear.
- Bedroom One 11'6" x 9'8" (3.51m x 2.95m)
- Front facing room with wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'5" x 9'6" (3.48m x 2.90m)
- Rear facing room with wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room 7'4" x 6'1" (2.24m x 1.85m)
- White suite incorporating corner shower unit, low flush wc and wash hand basin with storage cupboard. Heated towel rail and wall tiling.
- To the front is a small garden with mature plantings.
To the rear is a large raised garden laid out in lawn with mature trees and hedging.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.