Situated in a small exclusive development off the Creevy Road, Temple, this double fronted detached family home offers superb family accommodation. Comprising four bedrooms, master with en-suite, four receptions rooms, shaker style fitted kitchen with granite work tops, downstairs W/C and white bathroom suite on first floor. In addition the property benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, detached double garage with one side being a utility/store and superb rear gardens. The area has long been associated with countryside living, coupled with the convenience to the surrounding towns & cities, which are an easy commute by car or bus. A fantastic family home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panels and fan light to entrance hall. Solid walnut flooring.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Low flush w.c and sink unit. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16'0 x 10'0 (4.88m x 3.05m)
- Dining Room 13'9 x 9'10 (4.19m x 3.00m)
- Lounge 20'4 x 15'0 (6.20m x 4.57m)
- (At widest points and into bay) Sandstone fire-place with granite inset and hearth. (piped for gas) Double french doors.
- Sun Room 12'1 x 11'0 (3.68m x 3.35m)
- Tiled flooring. Upvc door with glazed side panels providing access to garden.
- Modern Shaker Style Kitchen 16'0 x 14'0 (4.88m x 4.27m)
- Full range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Pelmet light. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dish-washer. Tiled flooring. Centre island also with granite work top and breakfast bar.
- Bedroom One 17'2 x 12'0 (5.23m x 3.66m)
- Comprising shower cubicle with shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 16'0 x 11'9 (4.88m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom Three 15'10 x 9'3 (4.83m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom Four 13'10 x 9'10 (4.22m x 3.00m)
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Low flush w.c Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Separate shower cubicle. Hot-press.
- Access to roof-space.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns, flagged pathway to entrance. Tarmac drive-way leading to detached double garage. (one half of garage is a Utility/Store.
- Detached Garage
- Split into utility.
- Utility Area 16'5 x 10'0 (5.00m x 3.05m)
- Full range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Garage 16'4 x 11'7 (4.98m x 3.53m)
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Outside Rear
- Excellent enclosed rear gardens. Bordered by wall to wall fencing. Flagged patio area.