Impressive detached house, front and side gardens and large enclosed yard in Kilgad Close, a small development at the end of the Kilgad Road, Moorfields. The property has four bedrooms and three reception rooms and offers the spacious accommodation needed for growing families. Ideally located for children attending Moorfields Primary School and a short drive into Ballymena with all it has to offer. A fabulous family home!
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, conservatory and kitchen then four bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom on the first floor. The property is in reasonably good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and a dual link up heating system with open fire heating back boiler and an oil fired central heating system. Front and side garden, off street parking on driveway and large enclosed concrete rear yard.
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels. Wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Lounge 6.7m x 3.45m (22'0" x 11'4")
- Spacious living room with brick fireplace and tiled hearth with open fire heating back boiler. Laminate strip wood flooring. TV point. Sliding door to conservatory.
- Conservatory 3.7m x 2.7m (12'2" x 8'10")
- Centrally heated conservatory with tiled floor and UPVC and glazed external door.
- Sitting room 3.43m x 3.07m (11'3" x 10'1")
- Cosy reception room with wooden floor boards, TV and telephone points.
- Kitchen 4.25m x 3.13m (13'11" x 10'3")
- Good range of floor and eye level pine kitchen units and window pelmet. One and half bowl plastic sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated gas hob and electric oven underneath brick extractor chimney. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Breakfast bar, tiled floor and splashback. Under stair storage cupboard and UPVC glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Stairs to first floor landing. Access to roofspace.
- Bathroom 2.56m x 2.04m (8'5" x 6'8")
- Family bathroom with WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with hand held shower attachment. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 3.25m x 3.14m (10'8" x 10'4")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV point.
- Bedroom 2 3.42m x 2.5m (11'3" x 8'2")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 2.7m x 2.1m (8'10" x 6'11")
- Carpeted single bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 3.44m x 3.44m (11'3" x 11'3")
- Master bedroom and ensuite. Built in wardrobe, hotpress, carpet, TV and telephone points.
- Ensuite 2.6m x 1.3m (8'6" x 4'3")
- WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Vinyl flooring.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars. Front garden in neat lawn
- Large enclosed concrete yard. Wooden shed, oil tank and boiler closet.
- Enclosed side garden with lawn and paved patio area. Mature hedging.