Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 194 Cavehill Road, Belfast, 028 9072 9270 prior to exchange of contracts.
Unlimited potential, superb site
A period semi detached villa holding a fabulous corner site within this highly regarded location. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, and white bathroom to ground floor. The property offers oil fired central heating and corner site with access from Alexandra Park Avenue with garage potential.
Adjoining the new Dunmore Development this is a home which requires improvement works but offers more.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany entrance hall. Panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.89m x 3.68m (12'9" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator. Under stairs cloaks. Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen 3.30m x 2.51m (10'10" x 8'3")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level units, Formica worktops. Under fridge space. Partly tiled walls.
DINING AREA - Telephone point. Double panelled radiator.
- Rear Lobby
- Concealed gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Partly tiled walls. Thermostatically controlled drench shower.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 4.75m x 3.10 into bay (15'7" x 10'2" into bay)
- Hotpress/copper cylinder. Radiator. Built-in cupboard. Picture rail
- Bedroom 3.51m x 2.57m (11'6" x 8'5")
- Radiator. Exposed timber floor.
- Bedroom 2.44m x 2.41m (8'0" x 7'11")
- Telephone point. Radiator
- GARDENS, front side and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, fruit trees. Outside light and tap