Handsome Period Detached Residence Holding A Prime Corner Site Within This Highly Admired And Sought After Residential Location.
A handsome period detached residence with Rosemary tiled roof holding a mature corner site within this highly sought after residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 3/4 panelled entrance hall, 5 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, luxury modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob, integrated dishwasher with utility room off plus dining area and classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows excluding feature leaded light window to landing and downstairs furnished cloakroom in white suite, oil fired central heating, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, superb roof space, pvc fascia and eaves and oil fired range, Mature gardens and an attached garage combines with the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Cavehill Country Park and Fortwilliam Golf Club all within walking distance.
Immediate viewing strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed entrance door, ¾ panelled walls, double panelled radiator.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, alarm system
- Lounge 3.88 x 5.01 (12'9" x 16'5")
- Double panelled radiator, marble fireplace, gas fire, decorative ceiling frieze, wall light point.
- Drawing Room 5.65 x 6.15 (18'6" x 20'2")
- Into bay, attractive tiled fireplace, gas fire, cornice ceiling, wall light point, 3 double panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 4.94 x 3.29 (16'2" x 10'10")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, partly tiled walls, fridge/freezer housing, integrated dishwasher, feature Rayburn oil fired range.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.68 x 1.60 (8'10" x 5'3")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, broom cupboard, tumble dryer space, plumbed for washing machine, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, ¾ panelled walls, panelled radiator, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.29 x 3.25 (7'6" x 10'8")
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.65 x 3.95 (12'0" x 13'0")
- Extensive range of wardrobes, cupboards above, dresser unit, panelled radiator, wood strip floor.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash and basin, fully tiled walls, pvc ceiling, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3.44 x 3.94 (11'3" x 12'11")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.83 x 3.28 (12'7" x 10'9")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom/Study 2.20 x 3.30 (7'3" x 10'10")
- Into bay, fixed staircase to roof space.
- Roofspace 3.38 x 7.45 (11'1" x 24'5")
- Twin Velux roof lights.
- Attached Garage 4.85 x 2.80 (15'11" x 9'2")
- Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler.
- Mature gardens heavily screened front and side in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, tarmac driveway, rear in patio with outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.