We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Hightown Road, Glengormley and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge open to dining room with PVC double glazed double doors to rear and a separate modern fitted kitchen.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a bathroom with cream coloured suite.
Other benefits include gas heating and PVC double glazing.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn, pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, under stair storage.
- LOUNGE / DINING 6.12m x 3.02m (20'1" x 9'11")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to dining area, radiator and pvc double glazed double doors to rear.
- KITCHEN 2.69m x 2.54m (8'10" x 8'4")
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator and Pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.30m (14'0" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator and built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 2.79m x 2.69m (9'2" x 8'10")
- Radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Cream coloured suite comprising tongue and groove panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiled walls and radiator.
- Paved driveway. Garden to front in lawn with shrub beds. Pebbled garden to rear with paved patio area and shrub beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.