At a more than acceptable price, this terrace home should be an appealing option to a number of potential buyers. As the area still retains a village atmosphere this purchase will appeal to those who enjoy a tight- knit community, in an area that offers a wealth of scenic beauty and the recreational enjoyment of pleasant coastal walks, together with the amenities of Bangor town centre within easy reach.
Should you wish to take a more leisurely approach to a possible forthcoming retirement, then the viewing of this particular home may well put you on the right road.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LOUNGE 14'5" x 10'11" (4.39m x 3.33m)
- Open Fireplace. 2 wall light points.
- DINING ROOM 6'11" x 6'4" (2.11m x 1.93m)
- KITCHEN 21'6" x 7'4" (6.55m x 2.24m)
- Range of low level units with work surfaces. Built-in Ariston 4 ring hob and oven under. Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 10'11" x 10'4" (3.33m x 3.15m)
- BEDROOM 2 8'7" x 7'5" (2.62m x 2.26m)
- Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Mira Go electric shower unit. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.