Recently constructed, this semi detached home offers superb, well proportioned accommodation comprising, lounge with wood burning stove, shaker style kitchen with casual dining area, providing direct access to the patio and rear garden, utility and downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms, master with en-suite and white bathroom suite with a further two double bedrooms on the 2nd floor. The property also benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing and a high level of insulation making this an excellent, efficient family home. This particular property has been finished and presented to a show house standard leaving any potential purchaser with little or nothing to do but add furniture,
The Belvoir Park development is positioned in fantastic location surrounded by open countryside and protected woodland whilst still being close to the Outer Ring providing easy access to South and South East Belfast, leading schools both primary and post primary and Forestside Shopping Centre. A short walk also provides access to Minnowburn Forest Forest Park with picturesque walks along the Lagan Tow Path.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass panelled front door with fan light to entrance hall.
(Under floor heating to ground floor). Engineered wooden flooring. Glass panelled inner door to entrance hall.
Wooden flooring continued.
- Lounge 17'0 x 15'5 (5.18m x 4.70m)
- Sandstone fire-place with wood burning stove. Spot-lights. Engineered wooden flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 16'0 x 12'4 (4.88m x 3.76m)
- Full range of high and low level units, quartz work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in 5 ring gas hob, and stainless steel overhead extractor fan oven and microwave. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
Double glass panelled door with glazed side panels to rear patio and garden.
- Plumbed for washing machine.
- Down-stairs w.c
- Sink unit with tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'3 x 12'1 (4.04m x 3.68m)
- Comprising shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer taps, storage below, separate shower cubicle with shower attachment above, low flush w.c Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 12'5 x 12'1 (3.78m x 3.68m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin with storage below, separate shower cubicle with shower unit and glazed door. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Storage area.
- Hot-press with storage area. Stairs to second floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom Three 13'3 x 13'2 (4.04m x 4.01m)
- Currently utilised as large walk-in storage area, however it has been plumbed for en-suite.
- Bedroom Four 13'3 x 9'8 (4.04m x 2.95m)
- Access to storage facility. Access to roof-space.
- Front and side garden laid in lawns, bordered by hedging and estate railings.
Enclosed rear with flagged patio and garden accessed directly from kitchen / dining gardens laid in lawns, bordered by matching brock wall. Communal area with two parking spaces to the rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.