Magnificent Detached Period Residence Set Within a Tree Lined Avenue
A magnificent period detached residence situated within this exceptionally popular and highly regarded residential location. The generously proportioned interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, integrated kitchen incorporating double oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and corner jacuzzi bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and separate low flush wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, excluding one window, oil fired central heating, patio doors to garden and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in past years to include re-roofing. Conveniently positioned to the many local amenities with leading schools, Fortwilliam Golf Course, excellent local shopping, Cavehill Country Park and Tennis Club all within walking distance. A charming family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, feature leaded light window, plate rack, dado rail, panelled radiator, under stair storage,
- Dining Room 5.33 x 3.74 (17'6" x 12'3")
- Tiled fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators, wood engineered flooring, wall light points, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Lounge 4.76 x 3.89 (15'7" x 12'9")
- Into bay, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 3.83 x 3.68 (12'7" x 12'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed patio door.
- Kitchen 3.72 x 3.82 (12'2" x 12'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and gas hob, microwave housing, canopy extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, tall larder, integrated fridge/freezer, three quarter tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, uPvc double glazed rear door, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, feature leaded light window.
- Bedroom 5.44 x 3.67 (17'10" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- Bedroom 3.74 x 3.85 (12'3" x 12'8")
- Double panelled radiator, built- in robe, built-in shelf, picture rail, view of Cavehill.
- Bedroom 3.35 x 3.74 (11'0" x 12'3")
- One window overlooking rear garden, panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 2.53 x 3.21 (8'4" x 10'6")
- Single panelled radiator, overlooking rear garden.
- Cream suite comprising jacuzzi corner bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, hot press/copper cylinder.
Separate low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Detached Garage 4.90 x 4.38 (16'1" x 14'4")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Brick paved driveway and side paths, mature gardens front and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, out buildings comprising, wc, utility area, oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, oil tank, built-in BBQ, outside lighting and tap, timed lighting to front of property.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.