A beautifully presented semi detached property that has been extended over two storeys to the rear as recent as 2015. This property offers fantastic family accommodation in the popular Gilnahirk area benefiting from a fabulous extension which provides a generous living room open to luxury kitchen and dining area with bi-folding powder coated aluminium doors overlooking rear garden and superb views across Belfast City centre and the iconic harbour.
Further to this, the extension also allows for three double bedrooms on the first floor with the master to the rear with master ensuite and again, superb views spanning across Belfast. Also on the first floor is a luxury white bathroom suite with free standing bath and period style vanity unit with part wood panelled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
Overall, the accommodation offers two separate reception rooms on the ground floor including an attractive lounge with bay window and tile feature fireplace with 'Jotul' wood burning stove. The living room opens to a superb kitchen with range of integrated 'Smeg' appliances, large breakfast island with bluetooth speaker and ceramic tile flooring.
The attention to detail by the current owners is both impressive and tasteful throughout. Located in a much sought after residential area with some of Belfast's leading schools close by and attractive gardens with lawn, patio and generous driveway, this property is sure to impress so view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Parquet wood flooring. Cupboard space under stairs.
- Lounge 14'3 x 10'8 into bay (4.34m x 3.25m into bay)
- Attractive feature tiled fireplace with 'Jotul' wood burning stove. Wood laminate flooring.
- Dining/Kitchen/Living Room 24'3 x 18'6 (7.39m x 5.64m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces with built-in split level oven, 'Smeg' oven and 'Smeg' microwave oven and warming drawer. Induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, feature lighting and copper effect splashback.
- Large breakfast island with granite effect work surface, inset 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer dryer, feature lighting and bluetooth speaker. Ceramic tiled flooring. Powder coated aluminium bi-folding doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'4 x 12'4 (4.06m x 3.76m)
- Velux window.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with built-in shower with two heads, tiled walls and sliding shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled flooring. Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 14'2 x 10'8 into bay (4.32m x 3.25m into bay)
- Bedroom 3 11'9 x 10'8 (3.58m x 3.25m)
- Wood laminate flooring. Hotpress with gas fired boiler.
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, half wood panelled walls, built-in shelving and cupboard, antique radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Paved rear garden with patio and lawn and raised flower beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.