A Gentleman's Residence Constructed To Exacting Standards Commanding An Unrivalled Mature Site Within North Belfast's Premier Address
The impressive design, layout and accommodation showcase all that was good of its era, a time when Belfast was in its heyday. A gracious panelled reception hall with oversized cloakroom with minstrel gallery leading to fabulous sized accommodation with a beautiful drawing room with antique fireplaces and formal dining room with butlers pantry. A large family room sits off the large kitchen affording walk-in pantry, informal dining and utility room. The wide panelled staircase with gallery and feature leaded light window lead to 5 double bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and the unique family bathroom. A detached double garage with ample car parking is set within a walled corner site of generous proportions in mature hedging and lawns with hard landscaping.
This is a true one of a kind dwelling a rare opportunity indeed which should not be overlooked.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Leaded light detail, original tiled floor, original entrance door, panelled walls.
- Entrance Hall
- Bevelled glass vestibule door and panels,. three quarter panelled walls, herringbone wood block floor, double panelled radiator.
Walk-in cloakroom comprising pedestal wash hand basin, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled radiator.
Separate WC - half tiled walls, low flush wc
- Drawing Room 9.33 x 4.90 (30'7" x 16'0")
- Antique fireplace, tiled hearth, gas fire, 4 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, frieze, wood block herringbone floor.
- Dining Area
- Dining Room 4.28 x 5.87 (14'0" x 19'3")
- Into bay, feature antique fireplace, tiled inset, over mantle, herringbone wood block floor
- Kitchen 4.15 x 5.10 (13'7" x 16'8")
- Single drainer ceramic sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-in double under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy, extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, walk-in pantry
- Utility Room 0.91m.6.10m x 0.61m.2.44m (3.20 x 2.08)
- uPvc double glazed door, panelled radiator, plumbed for washing machine.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, half tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 4.13 x 4.25 (13'6" x 13'11")
- Feature fireplace, double panelled radiator, built-in shelf and storage, leaded light detail.
- First Floor
- Landing, three quarter panelled walls, double panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder
- Bedroom 3.86 x 4.03 (12'7" x 13'2")
- Built-in wardrobes, drawer pack, study desk, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.84 x 5.49 (15'10" x 18'0")
- Double panelled radiator, wall light point, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.71 x 4.17 (18'8" x 13'8")
- Into bay, twin built-in robes, shelving, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 5.91 x 4.24 (19'4" x 13'10")
- Extensive range of built-in wardrobes, 2 double panelled radiators.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.76 x 3.09 (12'4" x 10'1")
- Range of built-in robes, panelled radiator.
- Primrose suite comprising free standing cast iron panelled bath, shower screen, drench shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, half tiled walls, painted walls and ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 3.89 x 6.48 (12'9" x 21'3")
- Light and power, electric roller shutter door.
- Extensive corner walled site in lawn, mature shrubs and trees incorporating patio areas, driveway