Well presented three bedroom semi-detached house with front and rear gardens in Fernbrook, a popular residential area off the Fernisky Road, Kells. Situated in the village close to the local amenities with a short drive into Ballymena or onto the M2 with routes north and south.
Spacious living accommodation and good outdoor space in a convenient location will surely appeal to first time buyers or growing families.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises hallway, lounge and open plan kitchen / dining / living area then shower room and three bedrooms on the first floor. The property is in good decorative order and benefits from UPVC double glazing and an oil fired central heating system which can be controlled remotely. Front garden with off street parking for two cars side by side and enclosed rear garden.
- UPVC and glazed front door and glazed side panel. Under stair storage cupboard. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 4m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'6")
- Comfortable living room with wooden fireplace, tiled inset and hearth. Laminate flooring and TV point.
- Kitchen / Dining / Living 6m x 3m (19'8" x 9'10")
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric induction hob, extractor hood and glass splashback. Integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Chinese slate and laminate flooring. TV point. UPVC and glazed rear door.
- First floor
- Carpeted stairs to first floor landing with hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Shower room 3m x 2.07m (9'10" x 6'9")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC with hidden cistern, wash hand basin with unit and shaving mirror, tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa power shower. Laminate flooring. Recessed spot lighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes. Carpet.
- Bedroom 2 3.8m x 3m (12'6" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with built in double wardrobe. Carpet and recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 3 2.85m x 1.9m (9'4" x 6'3")
- Carpeted bedroom with built in wardrobe.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking for two cars side by side. Stoned beds.
- Enclosed rear garden with raised lawn and shrubs. Paved area. Wooden shed. Oil tank and boiler closet.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.