This detached family home is absolutely stunning internally and externally and will provide any interested parties with a luxury four bedroom, four reception home on a lovely corner site and located in a very desirable area of Newtownards.
Situated off the Mountain Road, which is popular due to its proximity to the town centre, local amenities and main arterial routes, this home will suit a family, couple or anyone hoping for a substantial house in a great area. Newtownards has a wide range of independent retailers, coffee shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and is known for its fantastic schools, especially Regent House Grammar School.
There has been the recent addition of a new brick paviour driveway and walkway to the front of the home, allowing off street parking for up to three cars and a new garden room to the rear of the property, perfect for those wanting to work from home or for an outside playroom or yoga space.
When you enter the house, there is a wide entrance hall, guest wc, and a large formal living room/dining room which has a sandstone fireplace, multi fuel stove and double doors to the rear garden.
On the other side of the house, there is a good sized family kitchen with aga, peninsula with seating, great range of units with marble work surfaces, family seating area and is open to the sunroom, currently used as a dining area.
There has been an extension on the home to include a well proportioned family room with double height ceiling and multi fuel stove and a fully fitted utility/kitchen area which benefits from a gas hob, built in oven, sink and has a built in unit with a space for tumble dryer and is plumbed for a washing machine. The first floor has four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, luxury family bathroom and hotpress storage.
The rear garden has been extensively landscaped and has areas in lawn, raised beds with shrubs and plants, paved seating area with a section perfect for a fire pit, pergola and new garden room.
We expect great interest in this beautifully decorated, spacious home and recommend viewing at your earliest convenience as we don't expect this one to be on the market for long.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor and feature pitched wooden ceiling.
- Living Room / Dining Room 23'6 x 11'7 (7.16m x 3.53m)
- Solid wood flooring, feature beam, sandstone fireplace with multi-fuel burning stove and double doors to rear garden.
- Sunroom 13'6 x 12' (4.11m x 3.66m)
- Tiled floor and access to garden.
- Family Room 13'4 x 11'1 (4.06m x 3.38m)
- Solid wood flooring, double height ceiling with Velux type window and multi-fuel burning stove with slate hearth, built in storage and recessed spotlighting.
- Kitchen With Family Area 22'9 x 18'4 (6.93m x 5.59m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble work surfaces, Aga, peninsula with marble work surfaces and seating, built in wine rack, Belfast type sink with mixer taps, built in drainer, feature glazed units, space for fridge freezer, space for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, snug area, under stairs storage, tiled floor and recessed spotlighting.
- Utility Room 11'1 x 6'8 (3.38m x 2.03m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, space for microwave, single drainer one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Bosch oven, integrated five ring Bosch hob, stainless steel extractor hood, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and access to rear garden.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splashback, feature chrome wall mounted radiator and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Access to partially floored roofspace and hotpress with storage.
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 12' (4.19m x 3.66m)
- Built in robes.
- White suite comprising large walk in shower enclosure with overhead shower and waterfall showerhead, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 10'8 x 9'1 (3.25m x 2.77m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 4 8'8 x 7'1 (2.64m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and waterfall showerhead, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan and recessed spotlighting.
- Front - Brick paviour driveway and walkway, area in lawn with shrubs and planting scheme.
Rear - Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with oil storage tank, oil fired boiler, mature shrubs and trees, bedding areas in stone, paved seating area, pergola and shed.
- Garden Room 4.3 x 3.2 (14'1" x 10'6")
- Wood laminate floor, power and light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.