UPS are very proud to offer for sale this most unique property in one of Belfast's most sought after locations, holding a large corner site with commanding views of both Cave Hill and Belfast Lough.
This is an opportunity to modernise and personalise one of the Antrim Road's most iconic and unusual properties.
Remarkably, upon casual viewing from the front, many people will believe this back-to-back semi to be a detached house. Families will love the extensive gardens that wrap the entire front of the property, which incorporate an extremely generous parking area with leafy shrubbery and mature trees.
Further down, a tidy lawn separates the two driveways, one of which leads to a detached garage and further parking for at least 3 cars is available in an area off the lower driveway.
The adjacent wonderful lower garden is bordered by tall hedges offering privacy with epic mountain views.
This 3-floor residence comprises two reception rooms, two WCs and five bedrooms, with the potential for a sixth, plus potential for a 3rd WC on the ground floor. Any restorations will be subject to the necessary permissions and regulations. A large ground floor reception room utilises tall double aspect windows to give uncompromising views of the Cave Hill. and the property features uPVC and Velux windows throughout, creating a solid foundation for further modernisation and renovation.
Not surprisingly for a house with an entry in the 1900 Belfast street directory, extensive modernisation will be required. Benefiting from many remaining period features to include the original Belfast/Birmingham sink situated in the extensive basement areas.
Situated in one of North Belfast's most premier postcode areas, the property is a stone's throw from Fortwilliam Golf Club, Ben Madigan Preparatory School and Cave Hill Country Park with excellent transport links to the City.
Early viewing is highly recommended for this special property and with suitable investment and renovation, the purchaser can create a wonderful harmony of historical architecture and modern elite living for today's demanding lifestyle.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, understairs storage.
- Living Room 4.40 x 4.96 (14'5" x 16'3")
- 3 panelled radiators, panelled walls.
- Lounge 6.42 x 5.36 (21'1" x 17'7")
- Feature brick fireplace, solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen 3.86 x 3.80 (12'8" x 12'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer housing, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bathroom 3.34 x 2.94 (10'11" x 9'8")
- Coloured Suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, built in sink, panelled radiator, fully tiled walls, walk-in storage cupboard.
- Separate Wc
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4.82 x 3.67 (15'10" x 12'0")
- Built-in robe, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.48 x 4.92 (18'0" x 16'2")
- Sliding robes, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 5.39 x 4.28 (17'8" x 14'1")
- 2 double panelled radiator, great views over cavehill.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.94 x 4.81 (12'11" x 15'9")
- Built-in robe, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 4.83 (12'0" x 15'10")
- Built-in robe,
- Detached Garage
- The impressive corner suite offers mature and private gardens front, side and rear in lawn, shrubs and flowerbeds, with twin driveways offering extensive parking, detached garage.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.