Apartments and spacious are not normally two words that sit comfortably together, however this ground floor apartment proves the exception to the rule, as the overall accommodation is extremely well proportioned and the presentation is second to none, being refurbished with a new kitchen and new bathroom in the last 2 years, which makes this particular home an absolute haven of modern comfort. The location of the general area combines convenience to numerous retail amenities along the fringes of Bangor town centre and simplicity of access to the main commuting routes to and from Belfast and Newtownards.
For those who appreciate the convenience of apartment living, a viewing of this particular property should short cut the process of finding their perfect home.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8" x 10'5" (3.86m x 3.18m)
- Built-in double wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk-in shower with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Built-in storage cupboard. Tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4" x 10'5" (3.45m x 3.18m)
- Laminated wood floor.
- LOUNGE 22'2" x 11'8" (6.76m x 3.56m)
- Laminated wood floor. TV point. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN 11'8" x 10'4" (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Range of cream high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Zanussi built-in 4 ring hob and double oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- Communal Gardens and parking area.
- GARAGE 16'3" x 8'10" (4.95m x 2.69m)
- Up and over door.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Currently £840.00 approximately per annum.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.