This well appointed and exceptionally spacious ground floor apartment enjoys a Bangor West address ensuring convenience to a wealth of essential amenities. On inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall, the 3 piece bathroom suite with useful shower over bath, and the two well proportioned bedrooms. A striking feature of this fine home is the exceptional lounge which enjoys a pleasing outlook and mention must also be given the well appointed kitchen with its serviceable high and low level units. Outside there are well tended communal gardens, parking and a single garage.
- Entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks cupboard, Dimplex Economy 7 storage heater.
- BEDROOM 1 12'8" x 10'5" (3.86m x 3.18m)
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with Redring Plus Extra electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 2 11'4" x 10'5" (3.45m x 3.18m)
- LOUNGE 22'2" x 11'8" (6.76m x 3.56m)
- Heatstore Economy 7 storage heater. TV point. Telephone point.
- KITCHEN 11'8" x 10'4" (3.56m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Zanussi built-in ceramic hob and double oven. Extractor canopy with Xpelair extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Telephone point.
- Communal gardens and parking areas,
- Up and over door.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- Currently £624.00 approximately per annum.