This beautifully presented family home with spacious mature gardens is within walking distance of Balloo House, supermarkets and public transport facilities. The light and airy accommodation comprises four bedrooms (Master bedroom with ensuite and bonus room), a family bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, three reception rooms and a country style kitchen with gas/electric Aga and granite work surfaces.
The landscaped gardens laid out in lawns and flowerbeds, to both the front and rear, provide an attractive setting for this fine home. The south-facing rear garden, with generous patio and water feature, is simply delightful and is ideal for entertaining and relaxing with family and friends. There is an integrated garage with additional parking to the front.
The house is double glazed throughout, has oil-fired central heating (with radiators in all rooms) and good Internet. It's close to Whiterock Bay, for walks, sailing and other water based activities and is within easy commuting distance of Belfast and Downpatrick for leading schools.
- Entrance Hall 17'08 x 8'11 (5.38m x 2.72m)
- Bright and spacious entrance hall, including cloakroom and separate downstairs WC.
- Lounge 16'11 x 14'11 (5.16m x 4.55m)
- Open fire with marble hearth, cornice ceiling, wooden flooring, bay window
- Living Room 25'11 x 11'05 (7.90m x 3.48m)
- Wooden flooring, floor to ceiling window, wood burning stove, French Doors leading to rear patio
- Dining Room 14'01 x 10'00 (4.29m x 3.05m)
- Window overlooking front garden, carpet
- Kitchen 23'04 x 9'11 (7.11m x 3.02m)
- Country style kitchen with gas/electric Aga and integrated dishwasher and fridge. Range of high/low units with granite work tops. Stainless steel sink. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls and extractor fan in cooker area. Dining area. South facing window overlooking rear patio and garden.
- Utility 9'6 x 8'11 (2.90m x 2.72m)
- Plumbed for hot/cold water. Stainless steel sink. High/low rise units providing additional storage.
- Garage 12'1 x 9'10 (3.68m x 3.00m)
- Integrated garage with up and over door
- First Floor Landing
- Storage cupboard and access to floored roof space via loft ladders.
- Master Bedroom 17'7 x 16'8 (5.36m x 5.08m)
- Built in wardrobes including eaves storage. Ensuite including low flush WC, wash basin with drawers below, multi-functional walk in electric shower. Tiled flooring. Velux window.
Additional 'bonus' room which could be used as office space or walk in dresser
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 10'6 (3.61m x 3.20m)
- Wooden flooring. Built in storage. Window overlooking front garden and Velux window.
- Bedroom 3 9'10 x 9'1 (3.00m x 2.77m)
- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobes. Window overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 4 11'00 x 6'8 (3.35m x 2.03m)
- Carpet flooring, Window overlooking front garden.
- Bathroom 9'11 x 7'07 (3.02m x 2.31m)
- White suite including walk in shower, Jacuzzi bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, part tiled walls.
- Enclosed private rear patio. Front and rear lawns surrounded by flower beds, with mature herbaceous plants. Garden shed. Greenhouse. Water feature. Irrigation system and front and rear water taps.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.