A superbly refurbished detached bungalow with three bedrooms and excellent gardens in the Dundonald Area. The property further boasts one reception room, a luxury new kitchen with a range of appliances and newly fitted white bathroom suite with overhead shower. Other benefits include recently installed gas fired central heating, PVC double glazed windows with external doors and has been completely re-plastered and re-wired throughout. Convenient to a vast range of amenities including Ulster Hospital, the location offers easy access to Newtownards and Belfast via the Glider Bus System. Early viewing recommended
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 11'8 x 10'6 (3.56m x 3.20m)
- Feature wall mounted electric fire, recessed spotlighting and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'grey gloss' units, granite effect work surface, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 10'3 (4.17m x 3.12m)
- Mock hole in wall feature fireplace.
- Bedroom 2 13'8 x 9'0 (4.17m x 2.74m)
- Bedroom 3 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, PVC splash back, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, part PVC panelled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with shrubs.
Enclosed garden with lawn, paved patio area, garden shed, outside water tap and gate access from rear.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.