If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it!
Exuding vast potential and boasting an enviable outlook into Belfast Lough, not to mention enjoying a prestigious Bangor address this charming ground floor apartment is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of even the most discerning purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the generously proportioned lounge with its delightful sea views and open plan off the lounge is the well appointed newly fitted kitchen. Adjacent to the inner hall is a useful cloakroom/ store and special mention must be made of the bedroom from where perhaps the most striking sea views can be enjoyed. The Shower Room has also been recently installed with attractive tiling. Outside to the front this fine apartment has an allocated off street car parking space and viewers will further be enticed by the fact there is a communal garden area to the rear of the complex.
Convenient to all the town centre amenities and of course the shoreline for those who enjoy coastal walks we feel sure that perusal of this alluring home will result in an instant attraction.
- Entrance door.
- LOUNGE 14'4" max x 11'4"
- Dimmer switch. 2 Economy 7 electric wall heater. White uPVC double glazed sliding door and complimentary side window. Excellent sea views. Open plan to ...
- KITCHEN 10'0" max x 8'4" max
- Range of grey high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in Beko 4 ring hob and oven under. Built-in extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls.
- INNER HALL
- Economy 7 electric wall heater.
- CLOAK ROOM
- Light point and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 11'4" x 10'8"
- Excellent sea views. Electric wall heater.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with Mira Excel shower unit. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. W.C. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- 1 Allocated car park space. Communal rear garden area.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Management Charge: Approximately £120.00 per month as 14/10/2020.