We are delighted to offer for sale this attractive end terrace property which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Ballyclare Road and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home or investor.
Inside the accommodation comprises; tiled entrance hall, large lounge / Dining, fitted kitchen, rear hall with access to garden and a furnished cloakroom.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and a separate bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved area to front for of street parking and gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, tiled floor, radiator.
- LOUNGE 19'7'' X 12'8'' (5.97m X 3.86m)
- Two radiators.
- KITCHEN 11'4'' X 10'4'' AT WIDEST (3.45m X 3.15m AT WIDEST)
- Range of high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor.
- REAR HALL
- Fridge / freezer space, tiled floor, access to rear.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Wc and wash hand basin.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Walk in storage cupboard with gas boiler, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 13'4'' X 8'8'' (4.06m X 2.64m)
- Built in wardrobe, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7'' X 10'8'' AT WIDEST (3.53m X 3.25m AT WIDEST)
- Radiator, built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 10'7'' X 6'5'' (3.23m X 1.96m)
- White suite comprising pvc panelled bath, wash hand basin, wc, part pvc panelled walls, radiator.
- Paved area to front for off street parking.
Garden to front in lawn.
Garden to rear in lawn.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.