This double fronted three storey Detached home is positioned on a large corner site.
Of recent construction, the Brooke Hall development is situated just off the Saintfield Road, opposite the popular Cairnshill Park and Ride. This particular property is one of the largest house types within the development and offers fantastic family oriented accommodation over three levels. The location has been consistently popular with professionals and young families due to the easy commute to most parts of the city, excellent primary and post primary schools and of course, the convenience shopping at Forestside and Tesco Newtownbreda.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a guest bedroom with built storage and en-suite and double doors to patio area, large games room, also with access to the side patio area, utility area, downstairs toilet and integral garage.
On the first floor there is fantastic living accommodation comprising lounge dining with sand stone fireplace housing coal effect gas fire, bright, spacious living room, contemporary kitchen / dining with direct access to patio garden and cloaks area with w/c. On the second floor there are four excellent bedrooms, master bedroom with dressing area & en-suite and family bathroom with separate shower. As mentioned earlier, the property is positioned on a corner site with double block paved driveway leading to integral garage, patio / garden accessed from the kitchen and living area on the first floor, additional patio area on ground floor accessed from the guest bedroom and games room.
- Hardwood front door to entrance hall. Tiled flooring. Access to integral garage.
- Downstairs w/c
- Downstairs w/c and sink unit
- Guest Bedroom 13'5 x 12'7 (4.09m x 3.84m)
- (at widest points) Upvc doors providing access to block paved patio area. Large walk in storage.
- Comprising corner shower cubicle with shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c Fully tiled walls. Spot-lights.
- Games Room 22'7 x 12'4 (6.88m x 3.76m)
- Double french doors to block paved courtyard.
- Utility Room
- Full range of high and low level units, sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- From landing double glass panelled doors to the Lounge.
- Spacious Lounge 23'8 x 13'3 (7.21m x 4.04m)
- (into bay) Cornice ceiling. Sandstone fire-place with slate hearth housing a coal effect gas fire. Oak flooring. Upvc patio doors to patio & garden area.
- Living Room 20'6 x 11'4 (6.25m x 3.45m)
- Oak flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining 22'9 x 12'6 (6.93m x 3.81m)
- Full range of high and low level units, concealed lighting, granite work top, built in 5 ring gas hob, double oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Spot-lights. Tiled flooring. Double french doors to patio and garden.
- Storage / cloaks Area
- Built in storage area that leads to w/c & sink unit
- W/c & Sink Unit
- 2nd Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'4 x 12'6 (4.37m x 3.81m)
- Walk in dressing area leading to en-suite.
- Dressing Area
- Double doors leading the the en-suite.
- Comprising walk in shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights.
- Bedroom Two 13'4 x 12'5 (4.06m x 3.78m)
- Bedroom Three 11'4 x 9'9 (3.45m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom Four 11'5 x 10'1 (3.48m x 3.07m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising free standing roll top bath, central waterfall mixer taps with hand shower. Separate large shower cubicle with glazed partition. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c Spot-lights.
- Access to roof space
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns, block paved driveway with parking leading to integral garage.
- Integral Garage 18'4 x 12'5 (5.59m x 3.78m)
- Electric up and over door. Light and power.
- Side & Rear Garden
- From the Lounge and kitchen access is provided to patio area that leads to garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing.
- Garden image
- Additional Side Garden
- Additional block paved area to the side accessed from both the Guest Bedroom and Games Room
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.