Located in this excellent development, this bright and spacious apartment really must be viewed internally to appreciate fully all it has to offer. Comprising a beautiful lounge, separate kitchen with breakfast area, three bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, bathroom, oil fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows, while also benefitting from a slingsby style ladder to a large roofspace. The property is within walking distance to local amenities and a short drive to Ballyhackamore, Belmont and Cherryvalley. This property is ideal for a wide range of purchasers.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Hard wood front door.
- Living Room 17'6 x 12'0 (5.33m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace with living flame glass fire and solid wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Area 10'9 x 9'0 (3.28m x 2.74m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven, ceramic four ring hob, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Solid wood flooring and access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Range of built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
- En Suite
- Comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 19'2 x 8'9 (5.84m x 2.67m)
- (at widest points) Built in wardrobes and solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 11'3 x 7'0 (3.43m x 2.13m)
- Solid wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, storage cupboard with hotpress, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Communal parking area to front.
- Additional Information
- Management charges approximately £135 per quarter.
Rate charges approximately £892 per year.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.