If ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it! Ulster Property Sales are proud to offer for sale this truly exceptional comprehensively extended end town house which is ideally located in a mature cul-de-sac backing onto Ward Park. Only a short stroll to all the town centre amenities not to mention convenience to the town secondary schools the home is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of the market and indeed even the most discerning of purchasers.
Upon inspection viewers will be immediately impressed by the welcoming entrance hall with its tiled flooring, a theme which is continued into the practical adjacent cloak/wash room. Worthy of special mention is the wealth of reception space afforded by the magnificent lounge with its attractive fireplace and original tiled floor and this is complimented by the generously proportioned extended family room.
Also worthy of note is the well appointed kitchen with its excellent range of units, selection of integrated appliances, and from here there is open plan access to the pleasing conservatory which boasts on outlook to the well stocked rear garden. At first floor level the original portion of the home benefits from two bedrooms and a delightful 3 piece white bathroom suite.
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- However with this home it is true to say that the extension makes all the difference, because from the ground floor family room there is a thrilling spiral staircase to a flamboyant master bedroom which is only enhanced by its innovatively designed ensuite. Outside there is ample off street parking to the front and a well tended garden with plants and shrubs. The enclosed rear provides ease of maintenance with garden decking and there is a very useful garden shed.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Tiled floor. Double panel radiator.
- CLOAK/WASH ROOM
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Tiled floor. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back.
- LOUNGE 13'2" max x 11'11" max (4.01m max x 3.63m max)
- Attractive fireplace with back boiler. uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Original tiled floor.
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA 16'7" max x 7'11" max (5.05m max x 2.41m max)
- High and low level units, Granite work tops. Glazed display cabinet. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor fan. Integrated hob and oven. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Understairs cloaks. White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door.
- CONSERVATORY 9'4" x 6'9" (2.84m x 2.06m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows and rear door. Double panel radiator. Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 19'10" x 8'4" (6.05m x 2.54m)
- Double panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed double doors to rear.
- SPIRAL STAIRCASE TO .....
- MASTER BEDROOM 16'6" max x 8'4" max (5.03m max x 2.54m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: Low flush W.C. Wash hand basin. Tiled shower cubicle with electric Gainsborough shower. White uPVC double glazed windows. Extractor fan. Single panel radiator.
- STAIRS TO LANDING FROM ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to Roofspace.
- BEDROOM 2 13'4" max x 10'4" max (4.06m max x 3.15m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Built-in wardrobe. Built-in hotpress.
- BEDROOM 3 11'4" max x 8'6" max (3.45m max x 2.59m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Wooden laminate flooring. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Ceiling downlights. Wall mounted heated towel rail. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- Concrete parking area. Laid in lawn. Plants and shrubs. Outside light point.
- ENCLOSED REAR
- PVC oil tank. Boiler house. Garden decking. Garden shed with light and power.
10ft + 8ft Portacabin with insulation, heating, light and power.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.