We are delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented end townhouse which is located in a very popular development just off the much sought after Glenville Road, Whiteabbey and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises entrance hall and lounge, modern cherry wood fitted kitchen / diner with access to garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate luxury shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a pebbled driveway for ample parking, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 16'3'' X 12'8'' (4.95m X 3.86m)
- Radiator, under stairs storage.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'2'' X 10'8'' (4.93m X 3.25m)
- Range of cherrywood high and low level units, glass display cabinet, formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, partly tiled walls, radiator, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine and pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 1 13'0'' X 9'0'' (3.96m X 2.74m)
- Built in robe and radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'8'' X 9'5'' (3.25m X 2.87m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5'' X 6'9'' (2.87m X 2.06m)
- Built in cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Walk in shower area, thermostatic shower, feature wash hand basin with storage, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress, chrome heated towel rail.
- Stoned driveway,
Enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area and stoned beds.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.