This excellent family country residence is set on a delightful private landscaped site with sweeping lawns, flowerbeds and water features providing a superb setting for this outstanding house. The discerning purchaser will also appreciate that the property is opposite the wonderful Delamont Country Park with its range of scenic walks and excellent play park.
The bright and spacious accommodation is well planned and presented and the current configuration has 5 bedrooms (master with ensuite and dressing room), family bathroom and 5 reception rooms (lounge, living room, dining room, sunroom and playroom/gym). The kitchen has a high specification with granite worktops and separate utility room.
The double garage has a first floor annexe currently comprising lounge/dining area, and bedroom and bathroom but would also provide excellent work from home space.
Within easy commuting distance to the attractive village of Killyleagh with its Castle and colourful High Street offering a range of quality coffee shops, restaurants, pubs and shopping facilities. There are a number of sailing and golf clubs also within easy commuting distance.
Families relocating to the area are attracted by the high quality educational options with leading schools catering for both the academic and technical students.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden and Glass Feature Entrance. Wooden Floor. Toilet with low flush W/C and hand basin. Cloakroom and Storage Cupboard.
- Lounge 30'0" x 13'0" (9.14m x 3.96m)
- Double Doors. Carpeted. Feature Fireplace with Gas Fire. Dual Aspect Windows.
- Living Room 16'6" x 12'0" (5.03m x 3.66m)
- Double Doors. Carpeted. Mutli Fuel Stove with feature wooden mantle. Double Doors leading through to formal dining area.
- Dining Room 16'3" x 9'9" (4.95m x 2.97m)
- Formal Dining Area. Wooden Floor. Glass doors to Sunroom.
- Sunroom 12'6" x 11'6" (3.81m x 3.51m)
- Wooden Floor. Access to patio areas.
- Kitchen 19'9" x 12'9" (into window) (6.02m x 3.89m ( into
- Tiled Floor. Low & High Rise Wooden Units. Granite Worktops. Island with Sink. Recess for Ranger Cooker. Informal Dining Area into Window.
- Utility 9'9" x 9'6" (2.97m x 2.90m)
- Tiled Floor. Low Rise Units with Belfast Style Sink. Toilet with low flush W/C and hand basin. Leading through to back porch with storage cupboards.
- Playroom/Gym 14'0" x 13'0" (4.27m x 3.96m)
- Flexible space which could be used for a variety of uses. Could provide excellent space for 'working from home'.
- Gallery Landing
- Master Bedroom & En-Suite 15'3" x 13'0" (4.65m x 3.96m)
- Carpeted. Dual Aspect Windows. En-Suite with low flush W/C, bidet, hand basin, corner shower and towel radiator. Feature round window.
- Dressing Room 12'3" x 9'9" (3.73m x 2.97m)
- Built in Storage.
- Bedroom 2 14'0" x 7'0" (4.27m x 2.13m)
- Front facing with velux window.
- Bedroom 3 15'3" x 12'9" (4.65m x 3.89m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom 4 12'9" x 9'9" (3.89m x 2.97m)
- Rear facing.
- Bedroom 5 11'0" x 9'9" (3.35m x 2.97m)
- Rear facing.
- Freestanding Bath; Corner Shower; Low flush W/C and hand basin.
- Double Garage 25'3" x 18'3" (7.70m x 5.56m)
- Garage Annexe
- Separate Annexe with living and kitchen/dining facilities. Bedroom with bathroom; bath with overhead shower; hand basin and low flush W/C.
- Gated Entrance leading to mature lawned gardens surrounding the property. Stone feature flowerbeds with water features and pond. Patio area to rear.