Rockview Grange is an exclusive development of superbly detailed, luxury family homes, situated just off the highly sought after Ballymaconaghy Road, Knockbracken. This private new development of only six homes is set in an established, mature residential area and looks over Mount Ober Golf Course and open countryside.
- Deramore Developments has introduced an unrivalled specification and a new choice of stylish family living for this popular and convenient suburb of the city. There are plenty of sporting and recreational facilities for children including football. GAA, rugby and play parks at Ormeau and Ravenhill. For the parents there are excellent golf courses at Belvoir Park Golf Club, Rockmount and Knockbracken Driving Range, forest walks at Shaw's bridge and Belvoir Forest and the Four Winds Inn or the bars and restaurants of the Ormeau Road for a night out. Shopping is also very well catered for with local shops at Newton Park, specialist boutiques and delicatessens on Ormeau Road and an array of high street names at Forestside shopping centre. The ideal location in this highly desirable part of Belfast ensures that residents could not be better placed to enjoy all the superb facilities that this wonderful part of the city has to offer.
- The accommodation comprises
- Composite front door leading to
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. With separate w.c.
- Downstairs W/C
- Visually floating sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash back. Low flush W/C. Tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'3 x 11'9 (4.65m x 3.58m)
- Gas Stove.
- Living Room 13'4 x 10'3 (4.06m x 3.12m)
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 29'4 x 13'5 (8.94m x 4.09m)
- Luxury high quality kitchen designed by the award winning Johanna Montgomery Designs. Range of Shaker style, Ash painted Farrow and Ball Blackened and Inchra Blue units with soft closing doors & drawers, Quartz Stone Olympus Worktop with Up stands. Integrated appliances to include Neff 5 ring gas hob with white glass splashback, Neff oven, Neff microwave, extractor hood, Nordmende fridge/freezer, and dishwasher, recessed down lighters to ceiling.
- Additional Kitchen image
- Additional Kitchen Image 2
- Utility 10'3 x 5'3 (3.12m x 1.60m)
- Shaker PVC Oakgrain grey units, duropal laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 14'2 x 11'9 (4.32m x 3.58m)
- Ensuite 7'11 x 6'6 (2.41m x 1.98m)
- Comprising corner shower cubicle, with feature tiling from "David Scott Tiles," wash hand basin with mixer tap and low flush W/C.
- Bedroom Two 11'8 x 11'8 (3.56m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom Three 15'9 x10'3 (4.80m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom Four 16'10 x 10'3 (5.13m x 3.12m)
- Luxury White Bathroom 11'9 x 6'4 (3.58m x 1.93m)
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings, comprising panelled bath, visually floating sink unit with mixer tap, low flush W/C, separate fully tiled corner shower cubicle. All tiles from "David Scott Tiles"
- Study 8'3 x 6'7 (2.51m x 2.01m)
- External features
- Gardens laid in lawns. Bitmac/brick pavior driveway. UPVC double glazed windows with lockable systems ( Where applicable). Solid timber front doors with painted finish, incorporating a 3 point locking system. Feature external lighting to front door. NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Please note
- Images shown with virtual furniture for illustration purposes only.