This outstanding detached family home has been much admired on the Mearne Road and is situated approximately 1 mile from Downpatrick on the way to Saul. The present owners completed the property using only the very best finishes and took great care in maintaining the property over the years.
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- The well thought accommodation comprises Drawing Room, dining room, family room, conservatory and large games room. The superb mid oak fitted kitchen with dining area is complimented by the lower level utility room.
On the first floor are 4 main bedrooms including master bedroom ensuite and
The property is situated on a spacious site enclosed to the front by stone walling with brick paviour parking area at the double garage and surrounded by meticulously maintained landscaped gardens laid out in lawn, trees, shrubs and flowerbeds and includes an historic St Patricks Well (known locally as the Mearing Well).
A delightful rural setting yet within easy access of the main road to Belfast we are this property will appeal to the family and recommend early viewing.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- CONSERVATORY 4.78m x 4.78m (15'8" x 15'8")
- Pvc front door to conservatory. Superb porcelain tiled floor with feature border. Glass panelled door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Spacious entrance hall with steps upto the sleeping accommodation, access down to the utility room and the study/fifth bedroom.
Cloakroom / office with low flush w.c.
- DRAWING ROOM 5.87m x 4.95m (19'3" x 16'3")
- Beamed vaulted ceiling with speakers installed. Large bay window. Fireplace with marble tiled surround and side display shelving with mahogany display tops. Glazed double doors to Dining Room.
- DINING ROOM 4.27m x 3.89m (14'0" x 12'9")
- Cornicing and ceiling rose. Serving hatch to kitchen.
- GAMES ROOM 7.77m x 4.50m (25'6" x 14'9")
- Mahogany strip floor. Wood panelled vaulted ceiling. Part brick walls. Patio doors to the rear. Corner bar with shelving and part mirrored wall. Wall mounted TV and three quarter sized snooker table and cues included.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM 6.32m x 4.04m (20'9" x 13'3")
- A large range of high and low level solid oak fitted units including recessed lighting, glass and display shelving matching cooker hood, a stainless steel double sink unit and a half with single drainer including a waste disposal. Integrated eye level oven and grill with separate gas hob, deep fat fryer and a Neff Grill. Integrated Mircowave, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Electric assisted fan heater. Tiled at work area and floor. Back door. Inset spotlights in the ceiling and attractive plasterwork. Dining Space.
- CENTRAL HALL
- Large hotpress with two new copper cylinders and shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m x 3.25m (15'0" x 10'8")
- Front aspect. Range of matching fitted wardrobes, drawers and dressing table. Inset spotlights and cornicing.
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m inc ensuite x 3.25m (15'0" inc ensuite x 10'
- Front aspect. Cornicing.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 4.62m x 3.78m (15'2" x 12'5")
- Ensuite shower room with fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower unit, vanitory wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 4: 4.37m x 3.25m (14'4" x 10'8")
- Rear aspect.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising corner jacuzzi bath, corner shower unit with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled walls and tiled floor.
- LOWER LEVEL:
- FAMILY ROOM: 4.37m x 3.28m (14'4" x 10'9")
- UTILITY ROOM: 5.72m x 3.81m (18'9" x 12'6")
- Built in units, oil fired boiler, single drainer sink unit plumbed for washing machine, Trianio Redfyre oil fired central heating boiler, fully tiled walls, space for freezer. Access to:
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE: 7.32m x 6.15m (24'0" x 20'2")
- Chinese slate floor, twin remote controlled up and over doors, light and power, low flush w.c.
- DELIGHTFUL GARDENS
- Bordered to the front of the property by the magnificent hand built stone walls with road front access to the unique feature of ' St Patrick's Well ' known locally as the ' Mearing Well' an historic local feature.
The outstanding mature gardens are laid out in lawns, mature flower beds, mature trees, brick paviour driveway and parking area. The lawns continue on both sides and rear of the property with a separate orchard. To the rear is a lower courtyard with 2 secure garden stores with steps leading to a private patio area benefitting from a south facing aspect, a barbecue area and bordered to the rear by a delightful heather bed.