Location: From Dromara Village take the Rathfriland Road proceed approximately 3 miles to Finnis Road and 78 Finnis Road is approx 0.7 miles on the left hand side.
- Property Features
- * Detached Residence & Range of Outbuilding & Circa 12 Acres
* Two Receptions
* Three Bedrooms
* Oil Fired Central Heating
* PVC Double Glazing
- Accommodation Comprises On
- The Ground Floor
- PVC front door
- Lounge 16'0 x 11'0 (4.88m x 3.35m)
- Marble tiled fireplace, wood burning stove.
- Reception Hall
- Excellent Kitchen 13'4 x 13'0 (4.06m x 3.96m)
- Range of high and low Oak level units, formica worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic Ariston hob, spilt level Ariston oven, extractor fan, concealed lighting, partly tiled walls.
- Living Room 13'2 x 12'2 (4.01m x 3.71m)
- Tiled fireplace, back boiler, TV display area
- Rear Porch
- Shower Room
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Redring shower cubicle, tiled walls.
- Large Utility 12'9 x 9'0 (3.89m x 2.74m)
- Single drainer stainless steel unit with mixer taps, range of units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- On The First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'2 x 11'6 (4.01m x 3.51m)
- Range of built in robes
- Bedroom 2 13'6 x 9'6 (4.11m x 2.90m)
- Range of built in robes, cupboards above.,
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 9'2 (3.40m x 2.79m)
- Coloured suite, tongue and groove panelled bath, vanitary unit, low flush wc, walk in hot press and immersion heater, lagged copper cylinder.
- Concrete area, stone outbuildings, pig house, sleep house, 2 link hay shed, lighting in shed, open silo, orchard area.