Situated within this most popular location within a courtyard setting this spacious first floor apartment will have immediate appeal. The modernised accommodation comprises 1 bedroom, lounge, open to modern fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, electric heating and has been maintained and presented to an excellent standard throughout. Offering low outgoings the dwelling is ideally suited to those looking to downsize, first time buyer or young couple and combines with deceptively spacious secure accommodation and convenient location just moments from the Cavehill Road, Waterworks and only a short commute to the City Centre and York Street Campus.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Hardwood entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate wooden flooring, Hotpress and storage.
- Classic white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C, partially tiled walls.
- Lounge 3.46 x 3.48 (11'4" x 11'5")
- Laminate wooden flooring, electric heater.
- Archway To
- Kitchen and Dining Area 3.44 x 2.32 (11'3" x 7'7")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, cooker space,
- Bedroom 3.88 x 3..26 (12'9" x 9'10")
- Laminate wooden flooring, mirrored slide-robes.
- Communal parking area,