Holding a cul de sac position this top floor apartment affords excellent views with dual aspect within this ever popular and sought after location. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge with French door to balcony, luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and deluxe white bathroom suite complete with electric shower. The dwelling further benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood laminate flooring, new interior doors and has undergone a programme of improvement works to include re-wiring.
With a most convenient location and low outgoings this is the perfect buy for the first time buyer or young couple making immediate viewing a must.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor, intercom entry.
- Lounge 3.49 x 3.45 (11'5" x 11'4")
- Attractive fireplace, marble inset, UPvc double glazed French door to balcony, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.92 x 2.50 (12'10" x 8'2")
- Double bowl single drainer coloured sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, integrated extractor fan, glass dresser unit, under fridge space, concealed gas boiler, tumble dryer space, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, tall larder, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, heated chrome radiator, hot press.
- Bedroom 3.56 x 3.34 (11'8" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.88 x 3.28 (9'5" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Communal gardens with store and shed.