This excellent family home combines the character and comfort of a mill conversion with modern amenities and flexible accommodation. On the lower ground floor some of the original Mill wheel is in the lower garage. The current accommodation offers 4 bedrooms and bathroom with sitting room. kitchen/dining area and utility room and is well presented throughout. The oil fired central heating is complemented by upvc double glazed windows. There are two garages and front and rear gardens. All of the amenities of the Mourne Area of outstanding natural beauty, Dundrum Bay and the adjacent Murlough Natural Nature Reserve and leisure and recreational options are within easy commuting distance. The main Clough to Dundrum arterial route means that the range of leading schools in the area are easily accessed.
- Entrance Porch
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Sitting Room 17'11 x 12'4 (5.46m x 3.76m)
- Multi fuel stove on glass hearth. Solid Oak flooring. Pine tongue and groove ceiling.
- Kitchen/Dining area 14'2 x 13'0 (4.32m x 3.96m)
- High and low level units with integrated Creda Hob and double eye level Creda oven, fridge and dishwasher. Under shelf lighting. Tiled at splashback. Solid Oak floor. Pine tongue and groove ceiling. 1 ½ stainless steel sink unit.
- Utility Room 13'3 x 7'11 (4.04m x 2.41m)
- Range of high and low level units with stainless steel sink. Tiled at splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Walk in larder.
- Cloakroom with low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom One 16'0 x 10'8 (4.88m x 3.25m)
- Pine floor.
- Bedroom Two 14'7 x 9'10 (4.45m x 3.00m)
- Pine floor.
- White suite comprising panel bath, low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, large corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Fully Tiled. Spotlights.
- Lower ground floor
- Entrance hall
- Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase to upper floor. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom Three 12'9 x 8'1 (3.89m x 2.46m)
- Bedroom Four 12'10 x 8'1 (3.91m x 2.46m)
- Room with original workings from the mill
- Upper Level Garage 20'5 x 17'7 (6.22m x 5.36m)
- Electric door. Oil fired boiler. Staircase to lower level.
- Lower level garage 20'3 x 17'4 (6.17m x 5.28m)
- Wooden double doors. Original water wheel.
- Enclosed gardens to the front with gardens laid out in lawn and mature shrubs and tarmac driveway. Rear tarmaced area with ample parking. Gardens laid out in lawn.