Holding a prime position within this converted Victorian Mansion block this spacious first floor duplex apartment has been beautifully maintained and presented by the present owner. The modern interior comprises 2 bedrooms, lounge with open plan dining area and luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Off street car parking, low outgoings and a most convenient location makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Hall
- Utility cupboard plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Lounge / Kitchen 5.42 x 3.88 (17'9" x 12'9")
- Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, under fridge space, partly tiled walls, Amtico floor.
Dining Area - Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 2.00 x 2.34 (6'7" x 7'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.96 x 3.40 (9'9" x 11'2")
- Panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Car parking to front.